2020-2021 Executive Council Application
- 3.0 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar
- Must have been a member of SGA for a minimum of two semesters
- Full time student status (Enrolled for at least 12 credit hours and must maintain full-time enrollment status while in office.)
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- May not hold office in any other branch of SGA while serving as Executive Officer
Students only enrolled at Ft. Campbell should contact SGA for more details
- Contribution to all efforts of SGA
- Attendance at all SGA meetings. Participate in SGA programming, activities, and events.
- Fulfillment of SGA Office work hour requirements (Work hours will be required during the summer following elections and throughout the academic year)
- Fulfillment of all obligations regarding respective position as outlined in the SGA Constitution and By-Laws.
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
**In order to become a SGA Executive Council Officer (with the exception of Chief Justice), students must turn in a completed application AND be elected by the student body. Candidates will not be eligible to run for office unless they have attended Candidate Orientation. If class prevents you from attending one of these two orientations, please contact Jake Kolaski, Head of Internal Affairs at email@example.com.
- The Time Line for the 2020 Election Cycle Has Not Yet Been Determined