Transferring to the Peay!
This checklist is designed to help all admitted transfer students navigate their way through the enrollment process.
- Access your OneStop Portal by using your APSU username in your acceptance letter and your date of birth as your
PIN in six digit format (MMDDYY). Click here to login. Click here if you need step-by-step instructions.
Email access is also in your OneStop Portal by clicking the red “Student Mail” button at the top right corner of the page. Your password will be AP followed by your date of birth in six digit format (APMMDDYY). Click here if you need step-by-step instructions.
Military: GoArmyEd is the portal for active duty military, reservists, and National Guard members of the Army to apply and register for courses. If you need assistance, please speak to an Education Counselor.
- Apply for Scholarships using our online scholarship application to be considered for non-academic scholarships. Academic scholarship decisions are made based upon information provided on the admission application.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible after January 1 if you would like to be considered for other types of financial aid at Austin Peay.
- Out-of-State Resident You could be eligible for our 250R Reduced Rate Tuition Program. Click here for more information.
- Apply for Housing if you plan to live on campus. Click here for the housing application. The priority deadline for the 2017-18 academic year is April 1, 2017.
- Submit your Medical Forms if you have not already done as soon as possible to prevent any delays in registering or moving into the residence halls. All new and returning students must show proof of measles, mumps and rubella, (MMR), varicella (chickenpox), hepatitis B, and meningitis (if living on campus). Active duty military, veterans, national guard and reservists are exempt.
- Submit Evidence of Lawful Presence to ensure you receive state benefits such as scholarships and grants. Simply scan a copy of your state ID or birth certificate and submit to our office. For your convenience this can be uploaded to your online application portal. For a complete list of acceptable documents, please click here.
- Submit your Final Transcript after you graduate. Ask your high school counselor to send your official final transcript to: APSU, Office of Admissions, Box 4548, Clarksville, TN 37044.
- Registration information: Students who have been admitted for the Clarksville campus
will be invited to attend a GOVS R.O.W. (Registration Orientation Welcome) session.
Click here for more information.
Fort Campbell Students who have been admitted click here for registration information.
- Send all documents documents to:
Office of Admissions
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4548
Clarksville, TN 37044