Apply for Admission
Welcome to Austin Peay State University! We are glad you are considering Austin Peay to further your education. Applying is easy and the first step to BE A GOV! Simply click on the type of application you would like to submit or submit a paper application.
- First Time Freshmen Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident with high school or equivalent only and is seeking a degree for the first time.
- First Time Transfer Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is seeking a degree and has previous college credits.
- GoArmyEd Application – Active Duty Army, Army National Guard and Army Reservists must apply for admission using the Common Application found in the GAE portal.
- International Applicant - A non-US Citizen who is seeking a degree.
- Dual Enrollment Applicant - A current high school student who will take college level courses.
- Governor's School - application for Governor's School for Computational Physics only.
- Honduras - A service member taking classes in Honduras
- International Exchange - application for J1 visas.
- Middle College - current Clarksville-Montgomery County School student who plans to attend Middle College High School at APSU.
- Special Status Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is not seeking a degree.
- Transient Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is currently attending a college and is not seeking a degree. Eligible for one semester only.
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at (931) 221-7661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.