Community and Organizational Leadership Certificate
The Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration offers the online graduate certificate in Community and Organizational Leadership. The certificate is offered exclusively online, and admits for all terms on the Clarksville and Ft. Campbell campuses.
This online program is designed for professionals who have already earned a Bachelor's degree and would like to enhance their leadership skills to increase individual success and maximize the impact they have on their colleagues, communities, and organizations. The certificate can be earned by taking just one course at a time for four eight-week terms.
Dr. Kathryn Woods
Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration website
Students applying to the Community and Organizational Leadership Certificate program should meet the following admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio - Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the student's personal/professional goals as they relate to completing the MPS program, and two letters of professional and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5
Documents Required for Admission:
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official GRE scores (or) Admissions Portfolio [in lieu of GRE scores]
- Admission decision by department