- Additional Financial Aid Resources (2019 - 2020) - This form is used to notify the Financial Aid Office of any additional expected
financial aid resources that are not indicated on your award letter.
- Additional Scholarship Form - This form is used to verify employment or membership in certain organizations.
Fill out this form, then have a certifying official (such as a Human Resources Officer)
complete their section. Once the form is complete, submit it to the Office of Student
Financial Aid. You also must complete the APSU online scholarship application, which is open from October 1 - March 1.
- Scholarship Appeal Form - This form is used to appeal the loss of an academic scholarship requiring service
hours. Normally, a student is not able to appeal the loss of the scholarship until
after one semester/term has elapsed. If extenuating circumstances exist, an appeal
may be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Aid & Veterans Affairs before
the lapse of one semester/term.
- Scholarship Placement Transfer Request Form - This form is used to request scholarship placement transfer from a student’s current
department to a new department. These requests are accepted throughout the semester;
however, placement transfers are not processed by the Office of Student Financial
Aid until the end of a semester.
- TN Promise Final Semester Review Request Form - Typically the TN Promise Scholarship requires 12 hours of eligible courses in order
to be paid. However, an exception can be made in the student's final semester before
they graduate with an Associate's degree. If you are graduating, you may submit this
form so the Financial Aid Office may review you for a Promise payment. Keep in mind
that other gift aid including Pell, TSAA, Lottery, and Lottery supplements will still
be used in the calculation of award eligibility.
- TN Promise Cancellation Request Form - This form is used to cancel Tennessee Promise. Once this form is processed, Tennessee
Promise will be cancelled indefinitely.
- TN Reconnect Cancellation Request Form - This form is used to cancel Tennessee Reconnect. Once this form is processed, Tennessee
Reconnect will be cancelled indefinitely.