Using Financial Aid During Winter Term by The Office of Student Financial Aid
Students using financial aid who enroll during Winter Term must also be enrolled during the following Spring semester. Winter Term courses are considered Spring I registration. Hours enrolled during Winter Term and Spring are combined to determine the student’s financial aid eligibility. It is important to note a student using financial aid for Winter term is using aid earmarked for the Spring semester. Therefore, the student may not have sufficient financial aid remaining to cover the entire Spring registration.
- Aid will not be available for students to confirm unless they are registered in sufficient hours for both Winter and Spring terms.
- If aid is not enough to cover the full balance owed, you are responsible for the remaining balance.
- Students registered for Winter and Spring Clarksville Campus must confirm twice. Confirm under Spring I Fort Campbell for Winter term, and confirm under Spring Clarksville Campus for Spring term.
- Students currently on an academic plan for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) will have a hold placed on their account. This hold prevents the use of aid in order for SAP to be evaluated based on Fall grades.
- If a student is confirmed for Winter Term based on financial aid and then withdraws from Spring courses, he or she will be responsible for the Winter Term billing.
If considering dropping a Winter Term course after the beginning of the semester, a student should contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Phone: (931) 221-7907