Finish faster, take a Winter Term class!
Winter Term priority registration for currently enrolled students opens October 26, 2020! Open registration for new and current students begins October 31, 2020. Visit the calendar for more information.
Winter Term offers undergraduate students the opportunity to complete two courses in just 4 weeks.
About Winter Term
- All courses are offered online
- Class schedule includes in-demand courses
- Access campus resources, including D2L support, throughout the term
- Register for Winter Term classes at the same time you register for spring classes
- Use spring semester financial aid to cover the cost
- Complete your course December 12, 2020 - January 10, 2021
Explore your Winter Term options during advising and registration.
- December 11 - Confirm classes* deadline. OneStop closed from 9 p.m. through 8 a.m.
- December 12 - Classes Begin
- December 18 - Last day to drop without record
- December 28 - Last day to drop with automatic "W"
- December 29 - Last day to receive 25% fee adjustment
- January 10 - Last day of classes
Students may take up to two courses during Winter Term. Registering for a lecture course and the lab is considered as two separate courses.
Course taken in Winter Term cannot serve as pre-requisite for course student wishes to take in spring semester.
On dates the University is closed for year-end holidays, students will have limited, online access to D2L support and support from other campus offices. No class activity will occur on December 24, 25, or on Jan. 1.
Winter Term priority advising and preregistration begins November 10, 2020 for currently enrolled students for Spring 2021. The last day to register is December 11, 2020.