About TRIO Student Support Services
The TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) program at Austin Peay State University (APSU) provides program participants individualized academic services and a supportive environment to ensure academic progress. We are committed to personal and academic success, and ensuring program participants are provided all the opportunities available to students on APSU campus.
In order to provide success, some of the services we offer to our participants are:
- Individualized Tutoring: one-to-one tutoring for general courses
- Academic Coaching: one-to-one meetings to assist with academic courses and learning enrichment
- Peer Coaching: all freshmen and sophomores are paired with a mentor
- Exclusive Computer Lab: studying, tutoring, or printing
- Financial Literacy: assistance with FAFSA, budgeting, breakdown of different types of financial aid
- Cultural and Social Activities: including plays, musems, dance performances, fellowshop, etc.
- On-line Graduate School Tours: one-to-one online video call with interested program of choice
To learn more about applying for our program and our services, please explore our website.
For questions or comments, please e-mail us.
TRiO Student Support Services Program at APSU is funded by the U.S. Department of Education at $244,735 or 100% of the total project cost.