Grant Aid is a great financial resource for APSU TRIO SSS students. It offers additional financial support to students who are in need. In order to qualify for TRIO SSS Grant Aid, the following requirements must be met (based on the legislative requirements of the U.S. department of Education):
- Active TRIO SSS participant for at least one (1) semester.
- PELL Grant recipient.
- In Good Academic Standing with APSU.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Ensure three (3) academic appointments and two (2) cultural events are completed for the semester.
- Have at least six (6) Peer Coach contacts made during the semester (freshmen and sophomore students).
*All TRIO SSS students who meet the above criteria may apply. Freshmen and sophomore students are given priority.*
Each fall and spring semester, TRIO SSS students will be contact via email, text message, and social media for open and closing dates of Grant Aid applications.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Pick up an application form in Ellington 337 or downland the Grant Aid application.
- Once the application is complete (both sides of application), drop it off at Ellington 337.