Active duty military servicepersons, veterans or civilians can earn a master's degree through the Austin Peay Center @ Ft. Campbell (APC@FC). All Active duty military servicepersons will receive in-state tuition rate. APSU will waiver technology and online fees for Active duty military servicepersons using military Tuition Assistance (TA) enrolled through APC@FC.
Programs in the 7 1/2 week semester track. All programs are online except where noted.
- Master of Professional Studies/Strategic Leadership concentration
- Graduate Certificate in Community and Organization Leadership
- Master of Arts in Communication/Corporate Communication concentration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Health & Human Performance Leadership with Specialization in Health Administration
As a military friendly school and Yellow Ribbon Program participant, Austin Peay understands the unique challenge of the military lifestyle for Active duty servicemembers, veterans, family members, and the surrounding communities. Since most fast track courses may be completed online in 7 1/2 weeks, the programs are an excellent way to receive a quality education in a quick & timely manner while earning your graduate degree. We are honored and take pride in helping you achieve your educational & career goals. Interested in applying for these programs or viewing other graduate programs offered at Austin Peay State University, visit the College of Graduate Studies, email email@example.com or call toll free (800) 859-4723 or (931) 221-7662.