What can I do at the Office of Career Services?
- Browse local, regional and national job listings on Jobs4Govs.
- Take a career assessment.
- Explore internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Look into graduate school.
- Research jobs in the Career Services library.
- Meet with a career counselor to discuss possible careers.
- Have resumes, cover letters and reference lists professionally critiqued.
- Publish your resume to be reviewed by potential employers on Jobs4Govs.
- Attend a workshop on resume writing, interviewing or other career topics.
- Get information about on-campus recruiting and the Nashville Area Career Fairs.