Posting Jobs and Internships
Jobs4Govs is a unique platform that makes connecting employers with students easy! This online career management system is the first step to Recruiting at the Peay by allowing you to create an account that you can use to post internships, part-time and full-time jobs for your organization. There is NO FEE for employers wishing to post positions exclusively for AP students and alumni. You have the ability to post and edit as many listings that meets your company's need.
Jobs4Govs is the first stop students make when looking for employment or internship opportunities, and the service is free to students and employers. Here are some tips for registering for Jobs4Govs:
- Make sure to complete your Company Profile as completely as possible for students to review
- Make sure the email address you provide is your official business email account, such as YourName@YourCompanyName.com
- You may also choose to participate in On-Campus Recruiting (Interviewing) and Events such as fairs and information sessions; simply click on the appropriate tabs in Jobs4Govs for further instructions
- Must provide proof of adherence to the Equal Employment Opportunity policy.
Need additional assistance, feel free to access: Employer Guide to Jobs4Govs
Job Posting Policies
The Office of Career Services reserves the right to determine posting eligibility and delete job postings deemed unsuitable for students/alumni seeking part-time, full-time and internship positions. When submitting postings, please ensure they meet the guidelines below:
- Positions which require a charge to the student will not be approved
- Job description provided is detailed, clear, and comprehensive
- Company/organization must have an active website and company email address
- Postings must adhere to our Recruiting Policies
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to provide Equal Opportunity Employment information during the registration process. All faculty, staff, internal and external employers are required to provide equal opportunity for all employment postings offered for students and alumni of Austin Peay State University. Please reference APSU Policy 6:003 Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination, which addresses the University's policy on equal opportunity, affirmative action and nondiscrimination with regard to employees, applicants for employment, contractors, vendors, and students.