Please select a benefit category below:
- 403(b) Participation Agreement
- 403(b) Termination Agreement
- 401K Enrollment Forms
- 401(k) Enrollment Form - for new enrollments and changes
- 401(k) Beneficiary Designation Form - for naming or changing your 401(k) beneficiary
- 401(k) Participant Change Request (for name or address changes)
- Empower (formerly Great West) has notified us that deductions or increases to contributions must be made online at www.gwrs.com or by calling their office at 1-800-922-7772. If you have not accessed your account online previously, you will be required to call the toll-free number to obtain your PIN.
- 457 Enrollment Form
The beneficiary designation forms are below. Please complete the forms for benefits in which you are enrolled. If you are enrolled in the ORP retirement option, please update your beneficiary at the website for the company to which your contributions are going—TIAA, VOYA or VALIC; links below. If you have questions regarding the forms that apply to you, review your benefits through Employee Self-Service at OneStop or contact the Office of Human Resources at 7013 or 7181.
- Basic Life and Accident
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Term Life
- TCRS Retirement
- Designation of Beneficiary (Wages, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Compensatory Time)