Study away a little closer to home!
The Office of Study Abroad and International Exchange with National Student Exchange (NSE), provides opportunities for undergraduate students to study away at another NSE member college or university located in US, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Canada.
With more than 150 colleges to choose from, students can study away for one semester or a calendar year.
Tuition & Fees
When you are a student on NSE Exchange you will pay your regular tuition and fees to your HOME campus.
Home Payment (Plan B) - student pays their normal tuition and fees to their home campus (and no tuition is paid to the host campus).
Students must meet the following criteria to apply for NSE:
- Degree-seeking undergraduate (matriculating) student,
- Completed of one term of full-time attendance (12 credit hours) prior to submitting an application,
- Completed of one academic year (24 credit hours) prior to your exchange program,
- Full-time enrollment at the time of application,
- GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale),
- Good academic standing at the time of application,
- No incomplete grades from previous terms,
- No outstanding financial obligations,
- No current or pending probationary status or disciplinary action due to academic dishonesty or student, civil, or criminal misconduct.