Decision Support and Institutional Research collects and reports on many aspects of the university. There are several major areas of data and statistics collected including enrollment, degree completion, student retention, graduation rates and student credit hour production.
- Degree Trends by Level
- Degree Trends by College
- Degree Trends by Undergraduate Major
- Degree Trends by Graduate Major
- Degree Trends by Certificate
- Current Enrollment Profile Trends
- Enrollment by College
- Enrollment by Undergraduate Program
- Enrollment by Graduate Program
- Enrollment by Certificate Program
- Enrollment by Second Major
- Enrollment by Minor
- Military Related Enrollment Profile Trends
Some PDF documents may be available in Excel format. Archived data is available upon request. Please email our office to make any request. DSIR requires all requests in writing so they can be handled in an efficient and timely manner.