Check Your Financial Aid Status
You may review your financial aid status by following the steps below:
- Log in to AP OneStop
- Select Web Self Service
- Select Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs
- Select Readiness Checklist for a quick view of all requirements
- Unsatisfied student requirements will need to be addressed as soon as possible.
- You must clear holds on your account before your financial aid can be processed.
- Satisfactory academic progress must be met to be eligible for financial aid.
Unsatisfied student requirements are the number one reason why financial aid has not posted to student accounts. If you have consented to electronic communications, check your AP e-mail often for any updates.