Financial Aid for Transfer Students
Transferring in to Austin Peay State University? Welcome! Here you will find all the Financial Aid information you will need.
- Already completed the FAFSA?
- If your FAFSA application was selected for Verification and you were required to submit additional documentation to your previous institution's Financial Aid office, you will also need to submit documentation to our office after you have added APSU to your FAFSA.
- If you received TN Lottery Scholarships or Grants at your previous institution, you
will need to complete a TSAC Student Portal Electronic Change of Institution Request for the State of TN. This must be completed before APSU can award you any state funds.
- Students at APSU must be seeking an Associates Degree to be eligible for the TN Promise.
- The Office of Admissions will award the Academic Transfer Scholarships based on your Application and Transcript information.
- APSU's online scholarship application offers several scholarships specifically for transfer students. The application for the 2021-22 academic year is open from October 1, 2020 - March 1, 2021.
- Admission to APSU is required before you can receive any Financial Aid awards. Find specific Admission information for Transfer Students here.