Accept Your Offer
Offer notifications are sent via AP e-mail. Students must decide whether to accept or decline certain offers. Many grants and scholarships are automatically accepted for students. If awarded, you may accept your financial aid by following the steps below:
- Log in to your AP OneStop.
- Select Web Self Service
- Select Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs
- Select Award
- Select Award for Aid Year
- From the dropdown menu, select the aid year for which you are accepting aid.
- Select Accept Award Offer
- Keep these points in mind when accepting/declining loans:
- Use the dropdown menu to “Accept” or “Decline” each offered amount or change the amount you are requesting. You may request less than the total amount offered if desired.
- Note: For students attending both the Fall and Spring semesters, the requested loan amount for the entire aid year will be evenly divided between the two semesters.
- All first-time loan borrowers requesting a student loan must complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Direct Entrance Counseling through Direct Loans at studentaid.gov.
Once you’ve entered your decisions, select Submit Decision.
If you have additional financial aid such as, but not limited to, outside scholarships, fee waivers and discounts complete the Financial Aid Additional Resource Form for the appropriate aid year. Outside aid affects your cost of attendance. Your financial aid offer must not exceed your cost of attendance. You may be billed if you receive financial assistance that exceeds your cost of attendance.