The Foy Pool will be closed for maintenance Saturday June 8. Regular hours will resume Sunday June 9.
- The Aqua Step class at 12:15 pm will be Step Fusion in Studio A.
June 7 - 14 Group Fitness Class Changes
- Sunrise Yoga on Monday's 7:15-8 am is changing to Yoga in Studio A.
- Aqua Fusion on Monday's 5:15-6 pm is changing to Cardio Fusion in Studio A.
- Aqua Zumba on Friday's 12:15-1 pm is changing to Zumba in Studio A.
Stay active this summer with UREC!
Attention Students: Not taking summer classes? No problem!
- $35 for Summer I or Summer II only
- $70 for Full Summer
- Access is included in tuition for students enrolled in main campus summer classes.
The Foy Pool will be closing at 5 pm on Friday June 14 for a private event.
From Aqua Fusion to STRONG by Zumba® and POUND®, we have something for you. Or try one of our new classes like Yoga Fusion or Aqua Zumba®!Group Fitness Schedule
Jr. Govs Summer Camp & Govs Outdoors Teen Camp registration is open! Register online or at the front desk of the Foy Center. Call 221-7564 for more information or click the Summer Camp link on the left.Register Today!
Reach your fitness goals this summer in Boot Camp! Session 2 starts July 1. Registration opens June 10! Class meets 4 days/week with experienced instructors to motivate you and make you sweat!Sign Up Today!
APSU University Recreation is proud to be one of over 600 international institutional members of the National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA).
This prestigious organization serves as an outstanding resource for programming, services, and operations. Our colleagues eagerly share both tried-and-true best practices and innovative, cutting-edge ideas to help us continue to meet the needs of Austin Peay's dynamic, diverse and expanding population.back to top