9th Annual Event
DATE: Saturday October 5, 2019
LOCATION: APSU Intramural Field
- $15 - APSU Students
- $20 - Non-Students
- 7:30 am: Registration /Check-in & Vendor Expo opens
- 8:00 am: 2-mile fun run begins
- 9-9:30 am & 9:30-10 am: Zumba® class
- 10-10:45 am: Yoga class with Wendi
- Open during entire event:
- Games like Cornhole, Spikeball, and more!
- Vendor and Sponsor tables!
- APSU Students, Faculty, Staff and Foy Members: Use your APSU credentials to log in.
- If you have log in issues, call 221-7564 for assistance.
- If you are not an APSU student, faculty or staff, you will need to create an account and verify your email before registering.
- Once you are signed in, click on the Fitness icon then Breast Cancer Awareness event.
Find your photo from the 2018 5k below!
Wednesday March 4, 2019 12 - 3 pm
Are you interested in sponsoring the 20th annual Wellness Expo? Show your support for healthy living and promote your business! All sponsors will also need to complete the Vendor Registration Form. The sponsor fee includes table registration. 2020 Wellness Expo information coming soon.
Contact Jason Walker with any questions.
2020 info coming soon!
University Recreation is proud to host this annual competition. Ascension is open to all current APSU students, faculty, staff, spouses, affiliates and community members. Participants must sign all paperwork before competing.
This competition is what as known as a "Flash" competition. In this competition format competitors can watch each other climb, each climber only gets three tries. You may talk to the other competitors and spectators about the routes, exchange "beta" and sequences. However, while you are climbing you are not allowed to receive any "beta". You receive points by reaching and moving past holds. So the higher you go the more points you receive. If you complete a route on your first try (Flash) you receive a bonus. Scores are then tallied, and the top three participants in each group will receive prizes. Door prizes are also given at each competition.
Stop by the rock wall for more information!