Invest in yourself by applying to a Graduate Program at Austin Peay State University.
Ready to take the next step toward a new career? Now is the time.
We are glad you are considering APSU to further your education. Please utilize the information below to start a new application or review an existing application.
Start a new application
- Create a Login ID of up to nine alphanumeric characters (e.g. jsmith).
- Current or former APSU students do not use your APSU Student ID Number as your Login ID.
- Create a PIN. Your PIN must be a six digit number (no letters, just numbers).
- Verify your PIN, by typing it again.
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. You will need this information to log in to your application or review your application status.
- Click Login to access the Austin Peay State University online graduate admission application.
- Application deadlines vary by term and program and can be found here.
- Please review the program specific admission requirements necessary for the program you are applying. These can be found under Graduate Bulletin.
Review an existing application or upload documents
To review an existing graduate admission application, please visit the Admissions Application Review Site and log in using the ID and PIN you created when you started your application.
For any questions regarding the application or admission process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 931-221-7662 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Every professor in Austin Peay’s music department is about more than just teaching; they’re about fostering a community. They’re supportive, not just with pursuing a career in teaching music, but they’re there to support you as you go through life, offering help and advice along the way.
I have long aspired to have a doctorate and knowing that it was going to be the first doctoral class at Austin Peay was a deciding factor. With it being a college that was created for teachers, it seemed like the perfect university to get an educational leadership degree from.
Leading real-world projects during my classes was important, but gaining experience leading ‘virtual’ teams has been really good for my career. Many companies today have multi-location teams, and that dynamic offers unique challenges. Austin Peay’s online classes, projects and discussions absolutely helped prepare me for what I could expect (as a data scientist).