Invest in yourself by applying to a Graduate Program at Austin Peay State University.
Ready to take the next step toward a new career? Now is the time.
We are glad you are considering APSU to further your education. Please utilize the information below to start a new application or review an existing application.
All graduate students are responsible for complying with the deadlines published in the academic calendar.
Start a new application
- Create a Login ID of up to nine alphanumeric characters (e.g. jsmith).
- Current or former APSU students do not use your APSU Student ID Number as your Login ID.
- Create a PIN. Your PIN should be a six digit number (no letters, just numbers).
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. You will need this information to log in to your application or review your application status.
- Verify your PIN, by typing it again.
- Click Login to access the Austin Peay State University online graduate admission application.
Review an existing application
To review an existing graduate admission application, please visit the Admissions Application Review Site and log in using the ID and PIN you created when you started your application.
For any questions regarding the application or admission process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 931-221-7662 or e-mail email@example.com .
Although we encourage use of the online application, you may complete a paper Application for Graduate Admission if preferred.
Every professor in Austin Peay’s music department is about more than just teaching; they’re about fostering a community. They’re supportive, not just with pursuing a career in teaching music, but they’re there to support you as you go through life, offering help and advice along the way.
I have long aspired to have a doctorate and knowing that it was going to be the first doctoral class at Austin Peay was a deciding factor. With it being a college that was created for teachers, it seemed like the perfect university to get an educational leadership degree from.
Leading real-world projects during my classes was important, but gaining experience leading ‘virtual’ teams has been really good for my career. Many companies today have multi-location teams, and that dynamic offers unique challenges. Austin Peay’s online classes, projects and discussions absolutely helped prepare me for what I could expect (as a data scientist).